Designer & Production Coordinator
Sam Shipp is a Design & Production Coordinator for Panacea Collective. Sam serves in a variety of roles ranging but not limited to spatial layouts, furniture design, decor, custom installations & volunteer coordination. Before joining the Panacea Team Sam was an Architectural Intern for Perkins + Will. Sam received his Bachelor of Architecture from the University of Arkansas and now resides in Austin, Texas.
- Which living person do you most admire?
- What’s the greatest party you’ve ever been to?
My 20th birthday party. People got snowed in!
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Thomas Jefferson – The Architect President
- What is your motto?
Rules were made to be broken.
- What is your most treasured possession?
Artwork I made in school.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Anywhere involving a beach and a book.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Traveling whenever the budget allows!
- What’s your most over-used phrase?
- What do you most admire in your friends?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
St. Simons Island, Georgia