Lisa earned her Bachelor of Arts (B.A) majoring in Communications with a minor in Professional Writing from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. After college she moved to Austin and started her hospitality career in the hotel industry. She has been creating memorable event experiences for both her social and corporate clients for the last eighteen years, most recently as a part of the opening Sales and Events team for the Thompson hotel in downtown Austin. When she isn’t working you can find her hanging out with her husband and pup someplace by the water.
- Which living person do you most admire?
My dad, Billy Crystal, Dolly Parton
- What’s the greatest party you’ve ever been to?
Is it lame to say my wedding? I don’t care, my wedding. It happened in the middle of a hurricane and turned into an epic dance party.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
- What is your motto?
No one is bleeding, everyone is breathing – everything else can be figured out.
- What is your most treasured possession?
Our dog Randy Travis. He is a 5 year old border collie and the love of our lives.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Family, friends, cocktails, a beach – with the background music being Jenny Lewis or Brandi Carlile.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Fresh flowers in my house every week.
- What’s your most overused phrase?
Anything from Wine Country “Can I offer you some feedback”; or The Princess Bride “As you wish.”
- What do you most admire in your friends?
Their loyalty and ability to make me laugh.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
New Orleans. It is impossible to have a bad time in that city.