Katarina is a passionate event manager with a demonstrated history of producing events of all sizes, from small corporate gatherings to large-scale festivals. She is skilled in logistics and planning, as well as decor and graphic design. She is a creative thinker, and is always looking for new ways to make events more engaging and memorable. When she is not producing events, she is usually traveling, studying world views and philosophy, or trying new coffee shops or restaurants around town. She loves to bring people together by hosting dinner parties or game nights at her home.
- Which living person do you most admire? My grandpa is the greatest man I know next to my dad!
- What’s the greatest party you’ve ever been to? I threw the cutest Galentine’s party this past year. It looked like Valentine’s Day threw up all over the place. I always enjoy making my friends feel loved and special.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? Pocahontas
- What is your motto? Eat, drink, and be merry
- What is your most treasured possession?
Two of my late grandmother’s rings. I never take them off!
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? Traveling and exploring with my people
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Experiencing deep + meaningful connection to people in this one great life we’ve been gifted
- What’s your most overused phrase? Exactly right or Absolutely not
- What do you most admire in your friends? Selflessness, encouragement and authentic conversation.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?