Sales and Marketing Manager
Haley earned her Bachelor of Science (B.S.) majoring in Radio, Television, Film from The University of Texas at Austin. She focused on editing and screenplay while interning at Broken Lizard Industries and The Ellen Degeneres Show. After college she gained experience as a Project Manager, Marketing Director, and Day to Day Manager in the music industry, working with international touring bands at Triple 8 Management. Before joining Panacea she excelled in event production at Roadhouse Live, Luck Reunion, and Texas Monthly. When she isn’t making events come to life, she is a Trip Leader hosting international group travel at Legit Trips, or catching her favorite bands at Stubb’s.
- Which living person do you most admire?
Tina Fey and Michelle Obama
- What’s the greatest party you’ve ever been to?
Late night parties at my house with close friends after festivals or big nights out are some of my favorite memories!
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Lucille Ball or the patron saint of music and poetry, Saint Cecilia
- What is your motto?
“Be cool. Don’t be all…uncool.”
- What is your most treasured possession? I have two walls covered in my home of concert tickets and travel photos. I love the daily reminders of fun adventures with friends and family. I also have cue cards framed from the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon when I worked with Eli Young Band and I went with them for the live performance.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Sitting on the patio with my family, drinking a cocktail, and listening to music.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Well, I’m currently bidding for auction items from the show Broad City. So hopefully this answer will be props and costumes from the show.
- What’s your most overused phrase?
Oh gosh…probably any line from the movie Clueless or Mean Girls
- What do you most admire in your friends?
Honesty and Humor
- What’s your favorite vacation spot? Anywhere near the beach. I also really enjoyed visiting Puerto Rico for my dad’s 60th birthday and seeing where my Gran-Gran grew up.