Sales and Marketing Manager
Born on top of her game, Haley interned at Broken Lizard Industries and The Ellen DeGeneres Show while earning her degree in Radio, Television and Film from the University of Texas at Austin. After graduating, Haley threw herself into the music industry, serving as Project Manager, Marketing Director and Day to Day Manager for internationally touring bands at Triple 8 Management. Prior to joining the Panacea team, Haley honed her production skills with exceptional events for Roadhouse Live, Luck Reunion and Texas Monthly. When Haley isn’t hard at work making event dreams into reality, she’s either catching a show at Stubb's, or serving as a Trip Leader, hosting international group travel at Legit Trips.
- What is your most treasured possession?
- I have two walls covered in my home of concert tickets and travel photos. I love the daily reminders of fun adventures with friends and family.
- What living person do you most admire?
- Tina Fey & Michelle Obama.
- What is your motto?
- Be cool. Don’t be all like… Uncool.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
- Well, I’m currently bidding on auction items from the show Broad City, so fingers crossed this answer will be costumes and props from the show!