Designer & Production Coordinator
With a little bit of luck and a little bit of fate, Amber started working at the Panacea Collective a little less than two years ago. Although she is still in architecture school at UT Austin, she keeps life interesting while she bounces between the two creative worlds that architecture and events cultivate. If she is not in either of these worlds, she is drinking Tito’s sodas.
- Which living person do you most admire?
My Lord and Savior, Snoop Dogg
- What’s the greatest party you’ve ever been to?
The disco party I threw with my friends in my itty bitty apartment
- Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Salvador Dalí – I’ve always wanted a pet anteater
- What is your motto?
Everything has value
- What is your most treasured possession?
A pair of pearl earrings from my grandma Boom
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Drinking wine on a couch with family and friends
- What is your greatest extravagance?
Shoes. And honey crisp apples.
- What’s your most over-used phrase?
“That’s showbiz baby”
- What do you most admire in your friends?
- What’s your favorite vacation spot?
Not the beach