Designer & Production Coordinator
Amber has been with the Panacea Collective for two years, while simultaneously completing her Architecture degree at the University of Texas, Austin. Toggling between the detailed world of architecture and the creative world of events, she’s found that one informs and accentuates the other. On the rare occasion that Amber has a break, you can find her on one of Austin’s patios with her cocktail of choice, Tito’s and soda.
- What is your most prized possession?
- A pair of pearl earrings that my grandmother gave me.
- What is your biggest extravagance?
- Shoes. And Honey Crisp Apples.
- What is your motto?
- Everything has value.
- What is the greatest party you’ve ever been to?
- The disco party I threw in my itty bitty apartment!